Current Special Hours (COVID-19 Restrictions)
|NOW OPEN FOR IN BRANCH SERVICES; ALL SERVICES DROP-IN, NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED.|
Middlesex County Library is a system of 15 branches that provide free access to quality materials and resources to all residents of Middlesex County, staffed by dedicated, friendly, and helpful community members.
Today’s Middlesex County Library System offers:
- Access to over 225,000 books in the system, with more, added every day;
- Downloadable eBooks, eAudiobooks, digital magazines, and music;
- Free programs for all ages;
- Public access to the Internet at all branches, and wifi at our 10 largest branches;
- Access to Early Literacy Stations featuring education games for preschoolers;
- Book Club kits of popular titles;
- Employment and government information;
- Books by Mail for home-bound residents; and
- Free access to specialized services including property assessment information, microfilm, genealogical and historical resources
Visit your local branch today or check out the Middlesex County Library Web site for more information.